Quantcast

BBS CH 010 17" Wheels and tires

Robert
I have a set of 5 Diamond Silver BBS CH 010, 17” x 8.5”, ET 15, 5x120, 72.5mm center bore wheels for sale.

One wheel was purchased solely as a spare and is still in the original box, never mounted.

The other 4 wheels have approximately 4900 miles of street use on them.  Yokohama Advan AD07, 235/40-17 tires with approximately 8100 miles are installed on these wheels.   Tread depth on all 4 tires is 6/32” across the center of the tread (10/32” new).  There is some cupping on the inner tread blocks due to the alignment I run.

Wheels have no curb rash, bends, vibrations, etc and are easily in 9/10 condition.  These wheels were designed with big brake kits in mind and have tons of clearance behind the spokes.

Wheels and tires were about $3100 new.  Selling all five wheels with tires for $1700 + shipping.  E-mail me directly “rewilfert(at)gmail.com” with any questions.  Include your zip code for a shipping quote.  Local pick up in the Atlanta, GA area.

Pictures here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/rewilfert/BBSCH?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIasprShnJ6CBA&feat=directlink

Re: BBS CH 010 17" Wheels and tires

Robert